• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG Store software glitch?

fartymarty

SC AAD
Several times I've tried to order 2 different shirts and a hat for the COG 2023 National and it shows the 3 items in the cart correctly and then when I get to the last page it says I have no items in my cart. I tried it with both Firefox and Chrome.
Do I need to order each item separately and if so is that going to raise my shipping charge?

Standing by.....:whistle:
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:šŸ˜‡

EDIT: I went back to verify what page the problem showed up on (page 3 shipping address) and this time the order went through.
So...never-mind.

Last edited:
Do not order them separately for now - cause yes, it will tack on shipping to each.

Can you tell me exactly what step you were on (there is a graphic at the top of the checkout pages showing 1, 2, 3 or 4) when the totals went blank?

Two other orders were placed today with no issues - one with multiple items and one with 1 item. So it's something specific to your order or computer.