• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cogger's Christmas Cookout, Orange City, FL

ready2ride

Training Wheels
OK folks, we're gonna follow up the Citrus County Concours Cruise with a Cogger's Christmas Cookout on Saturday December 14th. Everyone's gonna be busy this time of year so it will be, like last year, a relaxed, laid back, come as you are, as you please, eatin' event. Feel free to stop in any time after 10:30. You don't even have to ride to this event, show up in the shopping wagon if that's what works.

Your whole family is welcome, just please sign up so we know how much food to prepare.

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=194038&mo=12&tDate=%7Bd%20%272013%2D12%2D21%27%7D

i would love to sign up for this, but i just don't know if i will be available that day for sure untill pretty much the day before  ???

Just signed up the other day. I'll be there A$$uming my back doesn't blow out again. I don't wanna miss this again.

TIA for stepping up.

:06:                                              :103:                                  :a035:

BUMP

Come on folks this is a great way to spend some good time with some great friends
and to further kick off the holiday season......chillin' and riding!!!

Thanks for the bump, Steve. I was waiting for the CCCC to come to a conclusion. I hope everyone's feeling better for the cookout, including me! Hopefully we will have better weather too...

:103:

come as you are- ride gear expected...
almost when ever

good time will be had by one and all for sure!!

I have a $50.00 gift certificate for Murphs to give to any SE member that signs up a new member and brings that person to the cookout. Please contact me with details at least the day before we meet.                Al

5 days and counting

Look at it this way..if you are done shopping then you (may ) have plenty of free time to spend with your friends......OR

if you  still have shopping to do, then think of all of the neat places that you'll see going to the cookout, that you  can stop at on the way home and find different items for that 1 person you have no idea.....

Good food, good friends and (hopefully) good weather
                                                          8) :dance:            :111:

Any folks wanting to can meet up at my place for the hop over to Mike's for the CCC. Will leave here around 10. Coffee will be on, of course.

Sorry, have cancel the invite. We are getting new carpeting installed Thurs, so the house is a wreck, and the boss lady says no.

:motonoises: :motonoises:

Registration said 21 riders today. Do I hear 22? Good food, good weather, good people. Good golly, why don't you come and see us?              Al

and here's a quik pic of our illustrious hosts. Many thanks, twas terriffic. And happy to seeya again! :great:

DSC00361.JPG

Thanks Mike & Roseann, for the hospitality and great food. Good to see everyone again. I had wet roads but not a drop of rain on me on the way home.

Thanks Mike & Roseann ... I had a great time ...

I decided to continue to ride ... to Seminole PowerSports to shop ... and then ride ... to FishBones for some oysters ... and then ride ... into a little rain ...  :-[ ... but the day was great!

I'd love to see any photots that others took ... please post 'em if you got 'em.

Se you and the "guys" again soon ...

Ken said:
Thanks to Mike and Roseanne for their hospitality and be sure to check out the pictures I posted on Facebook.

Ken, would love to see your FB pics......friend request me, search  Roseanne Barrick Schmidt

I'm so glad everyone had a good time.  I love having everyone come.  If you missed it this year maybe we'll see ya next year.

Merry Christmas,
Roseanne

I need to apologize to everyone for not showing up.  I found out at 3:30 Friday afternoon  that I had to work Saturday. And that is with less that 2 weeks from my moving to part time for retirement.