• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ColorTune

JohnC

Street Cruiser
Has anyone used the ColorTune spark plug to tune their connie? What kind of results did you get? tia, tcars John

Color tunes are pretty old / low tech. I used a Wideband Oxygen sensor to set up my jet kit. It's really the only way you can insure proper a/f ratios throught the various operations of the carb. Steve

Colortune is very challenging to use on the Connie because the plugs sit so deeply in the engine. I've got one if you want to use it. I bought it with the intention of using it to adjust the carbs but determined it wasn't worth trying to figure out how to get into a position to see it.