• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator for C-14??

jbalko27

Training Wheels
Browsing around the web I noticed that Competition Werkes makes a rear fender eliminator kit for the ZX-14.  I also noticed that the kit made by Muzzys for the Concours is the same part number as the one for the ZX-14.  I was curious if the Competition Werkes one for the ZX-14 would also work for the Concours.  I emailed Competition Werkes and they said that they did not know for certain.

I did a search on this forum for 'werkes' and noticed that Competition Werkes is listed under 'fender eliminator kits' in the farkle directory.

Can anyone confirm that the Competition Werkes kit for the ZX-14 will work on the Concours 14?

Thanks. I figured it probably worked since it was listed there,  but for the price of it, I wanted some confirmation before placing an order.

Thanks

Muzzy's fits liek a glove. VERY nice.

With either you shoud pick up two 9/16 (maybe 1/2 inch????) inch hole plugs..plastic...as the kits leave two holes open. Look in the furniture section at lowes/home depot.