• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

complete GPS setup - 765T with mount and powerlet cord etc - SOLD!

zg

I just got a Zumo so I'm selling my old setup, works great, nothing wrong with it, the 765T plays blue tooth in stereo, built in mp3 player for your tunes.

specs here:
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=14926

I'm including the 765T, a 16G SD card to put your music on, holding cradle with ram ball on back, 6" ram arm, 12" powerlet mini USB with 4" extension, and a new never used ram mount for your handle bar.

$100 shipped to domestic USA, paypal only.

Let me know if you have any questions... What you see in this pic is what you get.

C2BE6518-5ACA-4D1A-9E52-AB01D22B8170-2285-0000019FCD5C098D.jpg