• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Concourier quite impressive.

mjsrmiller9825

Just received the summer 2021 version and was impressed with the well done "slick" magazine with good content and great photography. I have done most of my riding over the years alone and will probably never go on group rides but I enjoy reading about those that do. Saddened to hear of the death of Mr. Russ Fleming who obviously was well thought of by the membership. The magazine takes the cog forum to the next level as far as forums go. I have only been a member since last spring when I found it and after my initial barrage of questions I have settled back to read through the archives. Cheers to you all and carry on.