• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Congrats Blue Deuce

I'm happy for Roger Penske. It's been a long time coming. I don't dislike Johnson, but I was pulling for Brad over Jimmy (he already has 5 cups already). When it came down to the two of them, it made it easy for me.  So congrats to Brad Keselowski , Roger Penske and the whole Penske organization for a job well done.  :great:

Being from Detroit it was a great Victory for the young driver. Penske now has just about every title. Always thought Rusty would win one but he never slammed the door.

Personally I thought Jeff Gordon tried to wreck Clint Boyer as an excuse to try and wreck the Blue Deuce the week before who just escaped.  So his #48 car could win its 6th title. Clint Boyer took second place and they never mentioned it in the post show.

Cap'n Bob said:
I'm happy for Roger Penske. It's been a long time coming. I don't dislike Johnson, but I was pulling for Brad over Jimmy (he already has 5 cups already). When it came down to the two of them, it made it easy for me.  So congrats to Brad Keselowski , Roger Penske and the whole Penske organization for a job well done.  :great:
True true Bob. Been a blue deuce fan for along time. And with big props  to the 48 team as racing as true Champions. No snivels or whines (see 24). Here we are and there we go. A good corn fed kid who worked hard, stayed clean, nose to the grindstone and got it done.