• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Connie in Westlake?

dalroo

Road Bike
I was driving to DFW on Friday evening taking my wife to airport and was passed by a Concours on 114 in Trophy Club who then exited north toward Vaquero. We're almost neighbors.

I saw a black '11  driving down my street thursday in Haslet, have no idea who he was, never seen him before in my area.  Then saw a blue '10 on saturday on FM 156.  Of course maybe the blue onewas you ^-^

Ha! The one on your street was me. I was out for a ride and thought I would take a chance that you were outside with your new bike. Once I got in the neighborhood, I couldn't remember where you lived. Rode around for a bit looking for the 5th wheel which was the only landmark I could remember. Never saw it. Were you in the white pickup?

Yes, I saw you glance back as you rode by.  Sold the fifth wheel so your memory didn't fail you.  We'll get together soon ;D