• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Continental Conti-motion tires

They'll probably be my next set.

But other than seeing that they are less than even Shinkos, I don't know much.

I can say that the Dunlop RoadSmart since I cinverted to 17" and couldn't complain.

My most recent set is the Metzler ME880 as a radial and they do good other than cold and wet.

I don't know anything about their motorcycle tires, but their bicycle tires are among the very best in the world.

I had assumed that they were made in Germany, but it turns out they're made right here in the USA!

Continental Tire, a subsidiary of a German company, makes tires in five states: Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas and Illinois.

The bicycle tires are still made in Germany.

sierratango said:
So these Contis are wing size only?

No, however they are for 17" wheels.  I've decided to give them a try for my first 17" tires. The proce was right and feedback has been good. I don't expect great milage from these, but they should be fun!