• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Corbin Seat and Backrest For Sale - **SOLD**

Corwyna

Tricycle
I've been modifying my stock seat for a while and have now got it to the point where I like it better than my Corbin.  This Corbin seat is in fine shape, the backrest is too but it does have a small scrape on the back of it.  I've loaded thirteen pictures to Photobucket so you can see for yourself how nice the seat is at this link:

http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv154/corwyna/Corbin%20Seat/

The seat came with the 2003 Concours (with 22,000 miles) I bought in April so I don't know about it's age or how much it's been used, but it looks like it wasn't used very much.

$360 for the seat with backrest, shipping included.