• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

cullman alabama tech?

Justin,

I know there are a couple of shops northwest of you in TN (125 miles).  Jack McVickers setup an open house with the Kawasaki Shop in Hohenwald, TN during the Natchez Trace Rally in Sept of last year and then there was a nice shop south of there in Waynesboro, TN (I believe ZGirl spoke well of them) that worked on older bikes.

There is also Allen Chew (AAD) in the Birmingham area who may possibly help in pointing you in the right direction?

What is it exactly that you need done if I might ask?

The tech session at Tom's (Rome, Ga) is coming up that can also give you some direction. The tech sessions are not intended to do major work but does help in the routine things that we all must do to keep the C-10 road capable. As I understand it! I am sure others can fill in where I may fall short concerning the tech sessions and their purpose.

Check out the link to old thread that speak of the TN shops:

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,36772.0.html

Also, when you join COG you get chalkdust (pamplet) which will give you access to some good tech information and also connect you to the tech pages on the COG main page. There are other things that come with membership as well.

HTH
Pastor Tyler