• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Daytona 200

Cap'n Bob

I only got to see the last third of the race. But what a great race. What a great ending. I won't spoil it for the folks who have not watched it yet. GO watch it if you have it recorded.  :)

Bob, you're right...great race. I was up close and personal as a corner worker at turn 2! What a day!

Nice to see da Silvo in his Gary-Triumph tribute colours.  Sure wished he would have pulled it off though!

OK, it's been three days now since the race. Hopefully you've watched it by now. So a spoiling we go.  ;)

Hogboy said:
Nice to see da Silvo in his Gary-Triumph tribute colours.  Sure wished he would have pulled it off though!

He almost  did! And from a long ways back running 4th. And something like 14 seconds behind. An absolutely awesome job. He and his team have nothing to be ashamed about.  8)

Except the reason he was 14 seconds behind was because he pitted because of a strange noise...

Oh Mr Hogboy.  If it's too loud, you're too old.  Remember your parents saying the beatles looked like a bunch of idiots?
[/quote]I'm starting to think that too Johnny:).  Damn that hurts!
[/quote]

I feel your pain.  :beerchug:  I'm trying to not be judgmental about young Pascarella.

I am however, fully judgmental on the local rap idiots who spary grafitti and crap on public and private property.  I volunteer to clean up this mess and it pisses me off big time.