• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DDS 18th Annual Devil's Creek Dual Sport

IronButtAl

Hi ya'll!

It's that time of year again. Time for the 18th Annual Devil's Creek Dual Sport! Saturday and Sunday April 26 7 27, 2014.

This is Round 3 and an AMA National Event, sanctioned for both the Adventure Ride and Dual Sport Ride Series! AMA membership is not required but is encouraged. All AMA rides will be registered to win a new Yamaha Super Tenere  and a new Husqvarna motorcycle!

Once again we will have 3 seperate routes each day, Adventure, Discovery and Dual Sport. Adventure being easy paved and dirt road touring. Dual Sport is the long off-road oriented route, and Discovery is not as tough as the Dual Sport and not as easy as the Adventure...

If you can't make it or just want to be a non-riding participant, we do have a need for 2 or 3 crews for some road crossing people. This would be to hang out at the road crossings and different places in the forest waiting fro the sweep crew or recovering broken bikes. Truck and trailer would be great. Benefits of volunteering? It gets you in the woods, gets you fed each day, and all the benefits of being a rider without riding, and the eternal thanks of everyone who participates! It's all volunteer and all the perks at no cost to you!
Email me at president@dixiedualsport if you are interested...

In addition, we could always use some help setting up tables Friday afternoon if you get there early!

Remember, the Forest Service limits the number of riders we can take so enter early! registration closes on April 2 or of the rider number is reached, whichever comes first!

Registration is now open at http://www.dixiedualsport.com

Happy Trails!

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. I'm lucky I got him to pry open the wallet enough to get me the Connie.  :D

I think I need a Sugar Daddy.

KIDDING!  :))

Hi guys!

Registration is open for the 18th Annual Devil's Creek dual sport and adventure ride weekend. It is Round 3 of the AMA National Dual Sport Series.

A great weekend packed with dirty fun! Once again, look for 6 routes for various degrees of abilities, Miss Linda will be cooking for you both days, Friday and Saturday night entertainment and more fun than you can shake a stick at!

We are halfway to or permit limit so if you wish to join in the fun, you'll need to act soon. Last day to register and receive a t-shirt is March 31st or when the rider limit is met, whichever comes first.

For more information, follow the Devil's Creek links at          http://www.dixiedualsport.com

- Swampy