• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Delkevic pipes rock!

roger dodger

Scooter
1601568921482.png

Delkevic makes great pipes, headers, and just about anything you need for your exhaust system!

With offices in the US, UK, and Japan they are a worldwide company with a local presence.

Delkevic has supported COG for years, and offers pipes for just about every popular bike of every popular brand.

Check them out @ www.Delkevic.com

Lots of COGgers are running them.
I bought a used Area P and have it on mine.
Love the sound.
The Delkevic sounds very similar and costs a lot less $$.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
My 08 came with a delkevic, the delkevic probably wouldn't have been my first choice but I can honestly say that after owning the bike for a year now, I really like it. Also, it is much better with the db killer removed!!

My 08 came with a delkevic, the delkevic probably wouldn't have been my first choice but I can honestly say that after owning the bike for a year now, I really like it. Also, it is much better with the db killer removed!!
If you modify the DB killer, as I have posted a dozen times you can get the best if both worlds.

Attachments

• 63120198113.jpg
    63120198113.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 267
I recently installed the 14" slip-ons and have to say I am blown away by the quality of finish and especially the sound. With some excellent assistance of Jim Snyder, I have gotten them sounding great.
Truly the way an inline 4, liter bike should sound. Can't believe I've waited this long to get some.
Even SWMBO thinks they sound great. Damn I love her.:cool::LOL: