• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Denver/Front Range tech day and ride April 26

denver6

The Denver/Front Range tech day and ride is on the calendar for Saturday, April 26th. And by Front Range, I mean this is open to anyone who feels like coming from how ever far away they happen to be.  So, Wyoming Pat, you are definitively invited  :)

Please PM me if you are planning to attend - I will send my address.  We will meet at my house starting as early as 8 AM for any tech work anyone needs to do.  Tires, oil changes, valve adjustments, simple welding, jut about anything.  You don't have to be here by 8 AM, but if you have something on your list that is time consuming, getting an early start can always help.

After the tech work, we can RTE for lunch.  How far will depend on how late of a start we get.  We can decide where on Saturday.

Old Man on a Connie has offered some swag.  He has suggested rock, paper, scissors for picking winners so start practicing!

See you the 26th!

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Lemme check my social calendar.... I think I have a wedding to attend in the Springs that afternoon.

Sounds like fun. I have a scheduling conflict to work out but once I get that sorted, I'm there  ;D

Rob
COG #7390

Keep 'em coming!  Hope you guys figure out how to get a tech day into your schedules!  :beerchug:

New Member here, and would enjoy meeting some fellow riders. Count me in for the meet and greet and the ride, at this time the only thing I need to address are some cracks in the fairing, and to be frank that's a project for next winter.

What can I bring, or how can I assist?

Larry

aka DorJammer

I've got new oil & filters for my Connie and Nga's ninja.
Might bring the final drive oil too.
Need me to bring anything else?
We do have a wedding in the Springs to attend in the afternoon - so probably won't stay too long.

denver6 said:
The Denver/Front Range tech day and ride is on the calendar for Saturday, April 26th. And by Front Range, I mean this is open to anyone who feels like coming from how ever far away they happen to be.  So, Wyoming Pat, you are definitively invited  :)

Please PM me if you are planning to attend - I will send my address.  We will meet at my house starting as early as 8 AM for any tech work anyone needs to do.  Tires, oil changes, valve adjustments, simple welding, jut about anything.  You don't have to be here by 8 AM, but if you have something on your list that is time consuming, getting an early start can always help.

After the tech work, we can RTE for lunch.  How far will depend on how late of a start we get.  We can decide where on Saturday.

Old Man on a Connie has offered some swag.  He has suggested rock, paper, scissors for picking winners so start practicing!

See you the 26th!

:beerchug: :beerchug:
Where is the meet? Is this a COG POT tour?

Reminder to all who have RSVP'ed - tomorrow is the day. If I have not sent you my address, please let me know and I will send you a PM.

:beerchug:  :motonoises: :beerchug:

Well thanks for putting the meet together Rob, it was awful nice to meet other Connie owners and I had a great time.

Guys, I enjoy riding almost every weekend, and will be posting ride alerts, so keep an eye out for me.

and finally here we all are at Rosie's Cafe

Attachments

• 106a.jpg
    106a.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 104
Had a great time today thanks Rob.
Even the brad man stopped by to say Hi and ride part of the  way.

I did notice that only the 14's needed to be worked on.

Had a great time, Rob - thanks for hosting / organizing.  Connie is liking her fresh fluids.

Allen - maybe if those C10s got ridden, they'd need maintenance too....

Wow, That sure looked like a Fun day!! Need to have one of those down here in SoCal soon. Enjoyed all the pictures.....  :motonoises:  :great:

Rob, big thanks for the tech day. I had a great time and learned some bike stuff I needed to know; also big shout to all the guys that were there as well, nice to meet all of you guys looking forward to other opportunities to get together.

Everett :motonoises:

Old Man on a Connie said:
Awesome Job Rob and CO SWCOG. Anxiously awaiting the R,P,S report.  :) :beerchug: :great:

OMC - I wimped out. We had a raffle instead. The winners were DorJammer (Larry) and Ev Sr (Everett). Congrats guys!  :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

It was a great turn out today, we actually did some work.  Speedratchet did fork springs, and I bled the front brakes on my C10 (yep - I still have it).  Work was done on two C10s and 3 C14s.  I really regret not getting pics of the highway pegs installed by (crap, I can't remember everyone's name :() . Seeing those highways pegs that were a door prize from the 2013 National makes me realize just what I am missing by not attending the BIG ONE.  :mad:

Thanks for supporting the SW chapter of COG.  Oops, I did not check to see who is an active member and who is not.  If you are not an active member, please consider joining.  The COG active members are the ones who make events like yesterday's possible. We get great support from our AD and AAD. Thanks Mark and Brad!

notsluggo said:
Allen - maybe if those C10s got ridden, they'd need maintenance too....

Now that right there is FUNNY!  Especially coming from THAT Bruce! :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao:

Looks like a great event yesterday Brad - I'm sorry I missed it. Believe me, though, the entire group will be glad I didn't attend; this cold has been brutal! I hope to be back in the saddle within the next few days and certainly will watch out for the next COG event. Nice to see Colorado COG getting busy again!

The COG active members are the ones who make events like yesterday's possible.

No truer words spoken Rob. Great JOB CO COG! State Challenge is on! I have an Idea (Scary I know) See a future post. Rob, Thanks so much for hosting. I'll beer ya when I see ya!

Just wanted to say thanks to Mark (Old Man on a Connie) for the swag :) had a great time, looking forward to the next ratchet time to learn more about this great bike and the men that ride them ! Have a great week and ride safe.

Everett

Another great tech day Rob, weather held out and people showed up. The ride was a nice way to end the day, looking forward to mounting up with the Bruce's and heading to Prescott next month!!!  Thanks again.