• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Did You attend the National?

Fred H.

If you are a C14 owner and attended the National this year and did NOT already win a door prize, you might want to contact Bob Sherwood (he is in the COG directory). He has a few C14 specific door prizes that got misplaced and he would like to give them away.

I was generally surprised and impressed at the numbers of C14s there. If I were those owners I would listen to you. Fred I thought I hear that you were registered for the rally? I could not see you coming since you had just got home from the other trip west. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

I sent in. Who knows, maybe I might win a door prize at the national after all. :p Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2003375907710792664_th.jpg