• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DixieDualSport Adventure Riding

This is definitely on my possible to do list. If I can swing the time, I'll be on it!

You going Al?

Mike

:( i guess i am just over riding that much these days..i took out the DR350 today and rode about 50 miles and could not wait to get the hell off that thing.  :-[

Bugnut said:
This is definitely on my possible to do list. If I can swing the time, I'll be on it!

You going Al?

Mike
I'm hoping to be able to make this, and as I start to put my 2014 ride schedule together, it still look good.

Just purchased a $10 membership to DDS to support, and was mailed a TON of decals. Will be on the ride if I ain't out in the desert then.

This is on my watch list. It seems a lot of the events don't land on the dates (spring break) I can do or fit my budget. But dreams can become reality.
I was checking out the list of attendees and there bikes on the DixieDualSport web site. It seems there are mostly Sport touring or  Dual Sport. I'm not sure if I want to subject my C10 to this. My only other bike is a Honda 250 Maxi Scooter.