• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Don from Chicago area

Road_Carver

Big Wheel
Hi all, Noob to the forums and a Connie noob as well, looking forward to getting to know you all on here, and joining with a full membership when I get the cash. I just got a '93 with like 60k on it, and I have a few questions I will get to on other threads. I had a bike previously, 1 '96 VFR that I sold in '02. Thanx guys and I will talk to you soon. Don

Welcome to the forums Don. 93 with 60k is not bad. If the last owner took good care it should last a few k more. Photos[/url]