• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

East Tennessee Concours owner

mrpauljhodge1683

Hi all. Started out on a Royal Enfield Himalayan last year as my first bike. Traded up to a 2006 Concours and, let's say the learning curve is huge. I love this bike but I'll be asking so many questions as I learn this new, heavier, more powerful, less forgiving ride

Hi all. Started out on a Royal Enfield Himalayan last year as my first bike. Traded up to a 2006 Concours and, let's say the learning curve is huge. I love this bike but I'll be asking so many questions as I learn this new, heavier, more powerful, less forgiving ride
Mr Paul Welcome as a new COG member!

You’ll love the machine and after you begin strengthening your trust / relationship you’ll see the Connie (C-10 and even more so the C-14) have plentiful excess performance capability to be very forgiving and will gobble up many mistakes.

See you around and ask away - many will share experiences freely and others have opinions on fastest color 😳 @connie_rider…

Wayne, Carol & Blue

"Hey" I saw that!
Not opinion, FACT!

Welcome to the zoo MrPaul. Your gonna like it here.
Good folks. (Even 2andblue)

Gotta admit, I had to look up the Royal Enfield Himalayan see what it was.

Ride safe, Ted (SRCA Founder/President)

Mr Paul Welcome as a new COG member!

You’ll love the machine and after you begin strengthening your trust / relationship you’ll see the Connie (C-10 and even more so the C-14) have plentiful excess performance capability to be very forgiving and will gobble up many mistakes.

See you around and ask away - many will share experiences freely and others have opinions on fastest color 😳 @connie_rider…

Wayne, Carol & Blue
I call mine old Blue. :)

Welcome Paul,
I bought my stock 06 4 years ago.
Joining COG was the best decision I made.
The tech advice available on here is outstanding. My bike suits me now.

And, these guys know how to put on a rally.
Best Regards
Bob

Attachments

• 0D9C67D4-4A13-4C2A-AE5C-9BF3BE61B435.jpeg
    0D9C67D4-4A13-4C2A-AE5C-9BF3BE61B435.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 68
Welcome Paul! C10's are great bikes. Been following Itchy Boots (You Tube) the first 2 seasons on a Royal Enfield Himalayen. Great bike too!