• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ECU reflash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagwillie

Good morning group,
I have been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. After reading all the good responses about Steve's reflashes, I decided to try the "Mountain Runner".

I spoke to Steve at length about his options and decided on this one. My bike is a 2010 C14 that is part of an HP Hannigan sidecar rig with the center hub steering. It is like the sidecar rigs that someone spotted several weeks ago in NH. My main concern was the jerky shifting and irregular running at low speeds.

I got a chance to ride the bike this past weekend. The shifting was much improved, low speed was better and it had more power everywhere. I doubt I'll save any money on mileage. It did everything Steve said it would and he gave me a one day turn around. I would highly recommend his work.
thanks,
Bill Bassett

Status
Not open for further replies.