• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Engine disassembled and all parts for sale.. clutch assembly, starter, gears, et

lwayneman1

Tricycle
I have disassembled my 86 engine that had a bad rod bearing.  I am selling everything on ebay if you are interested. 

I have a full clutch assembly in great shape, a bergman oil filter adaptor, the entire head assmbly with cams, timing chain assembly, gears, full cases, rods, crank, starter, generator, etc.  everything internal and some external.  Look at the below listing and then you can look at all items I have for sale.  feel free to contact me via Ebay for any questions. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270840194935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649