• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fairing

cecil281

Big Wheel

i've seen some pic's of connies with after market half fairings. can anyone direct me it vendor or who might know of such a creature.

son has the fairing and 4-1 pipe from an 86? nija on his 86 connie.  The fairing required minor modification, but the pipe was another matter

Are you sure they were aftermarket?  I have seen several just remove the lower half and bottom fairing.  All you have to do is relocate the coolant bottle and some other simple mods I think. 
If you want lots of ideas you can search through Elvins photos of damn near every Concours ever made.
http://www.pbase.com/elvin315/the_kawasaki_concours

thanks WILLYP,

after talking with customer service rep, i think i might be able to modify a cafe fairing they have.

walt