• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

"Fat Ninja" C14 Hats and Decals

OKC14

I finally got around to doing a run of these for the Facebook C14 group I'm in, and I have some left over so I thought I'd share the goodness with the COG family too.  These are high-quality, durable hats and outdoor/automotive vinyl decals, I'm really happy with how they turned out.  I have just a few hats left in stock but have about 60 decals left out of the original 150.

You can purchase through my Paypal store here: https://fatninjaproducts.fwscheckout.com/

NOTE: Free shipping to US only, international folks please pm me for a shipping quote.  :great:

Attachments

• 20170924_184932.jpg
    20170924_184932.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 278
  • 20170813_174345.jpg
    20170813_174345.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 20170924_185001.jpg
    20170924_185001.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 207
purchased sept 8 via Paypal. I keep checking the mailbox. Sent message via FB . PM me if you need addt'l info.

freebird6 said:
purchased sept 8 via Paypal. I keep checking the mailbox. Sent message via FB . PM me if you need addt'l info.

Great. Let me know if you don't have the shipment by Weds and I'll priority mail you a replacement. Hat or decal or both?

freebird6 said:
Just the decal. I ll be watching

Ahhh that's why. Decals shipped the 21st so you will get it this week. I threw an extra one in for everyone just for the delay. The weeding took a full 5 days longer than the cutter expected. Hope you enjoy it!

runnerb0y said:
Just ordered two stickers.  Those things look awesome!  Great concept and fun design.

That's great! They'll ship out today, I hope you enjoy them :)

Officially sold out of hats but decals are still in limited stock. I may do another run of hats in the near future depending on interest, I basically need 15 pre-order commitments to be able to break even on another order. If anyone wants a hat, post a reply and when we get to 15 I'll replenish the stock. :)

just ordered some decals .  they will go good with my plate

Attachments

• IMG_1269.JPG
    IMG_1269.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 112
I might be interested in the hat if they can leave the c14 lingo off, because after all I got a fat ninja C10. I don't go on facebook, so what is the price for the hats and decals.

Bob_C_CT said:
I might be interested in the hat if they can leave the c14 lingo off, because after all I got a fat ninja C10. I don't go on facebook, so what is the price for the hats and decals.

Hats are $26.99 and decals are $6.95, free shipping.

Bob_C_CT said:

Or.... buy a C14 to go with your new hat. :)

Pre-orders are now open for the next hat run, we're doing a run of 25 and 5 are already gone as of 10/3/17.  You can pre-order on the site at http://fatninjaproducts.fwscheckout.com , hats will ship mid-October. 

Still have about 15 decals left, those are shipping immediately.
  :beerchug: :))

Due to lots of requests, I'm putting cold weather hats on the site as well, will have a link and more hats in stock this week.

I'm a fan of your products, but certainly you can support COG by becoming a member...seeing as to how it's kinda supporting you.

Just 'sayin, pay it forward brutha.

:beerchug:

7- Advertising - Any subscriber may advertise motorcycle related products and services in the relevant
COG Mart section of the forum.  Industry Members only may ‘reference’ their products/services in a
relevant reply to a thread, any advertising should be done as an afterthought to providing members
genuine help or assistance.

NYbiomed said:
I'm a fan of your products, but certainly you can support COG by becoming a member...seeing as to how it's kinda supporting you.

Just 'sayin, pay it forward brutha.

:beerchug:

That's not a bad idea--and I do believe I will. Long time lurker here :p As a typical C14 owner as well, I watch my nickles and dimes... #singleparentlife

Gixerhp said:
Ant thought of different colors on the stickers?
:great:

Yessir... the new colors will be Kawi green, red, and black in addition to the classic white.  I'm working on bringing decal production in-house before offering the color options regularly though.  Side benefit of making the decals at home--custom stuff for COG members and friends will be a reality.

NOTE to everyone who ordered the new beanies and hats around the 10th, all orders are now shipped :)  I hope you guys enjoy them. I do have a few beanies and hats left in stock, the green lettering looks amazing.

The new Fat Ninja decals are available to order... White, red, Kawi green and black. I've got one more ball cap left and just a few beanies, the hat is red lettering and beanies are Kawi green. Working on hoodies too, hopefully in time for Christmas. I'm also going to be able to do custom t-shirts around the same time, different designs as well. As always, US shipping is free. https://fatninjaproducts.fwscheckout.com

Note to orders in late October, ALL orders of decals and embroidered items are shipped as of 11/6/17.  Please let me know if you have any issues upon receipt.  Thanks to everyone :)  Enjoy the swag!