• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Finally joined.

Tele130

Bicycle
Hi y'all. My name is Doug. I'm new to the Connie but not the MC board forums. I've been a member of the ZRXOA since April 2004. My fist love is my 2000 ZRX 1100. I just picked up my 2006 C-10 in October of 2009. I've only been able to put 1,000 on her before the snow started to fly. Right now she is undergoing a few mod's/upgrades and has yet to see the street this year................soon baby, soon!!!! ;) I'm hopeful on making the Rally in Toma, WI. since it's only about 1.5 hours away.......sight seeing mode. I hope to gain new friendship, share stories, & exchange ideas about my second love. Thanks for having me...............for the time being :eg:.

You made a good decision. I am a recent member and everyone has been extremely helpful and friendly. C K Roach Jr COG#9094 CDA# 0319 you cant lose what you never had 2005 Concour "Gold Rush" 1983 Suzuki GS750ES - Project 1983 Suzuki GL850 - Sold 1982 Suzuki GS650G - Sold

Doug: Welome to a great group of . . . . . . . . well they don't have a word for us yet, but I'm sure they will find one. :) I've been a member for over 10 years and have no regrets, only good memories and great friends. tcars John