• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

fixing her up

cycle2

Training Wheels
does anyone know where you can get body panels(full fairing) for a 1998 connie, need otherparts too, headlight, windshield, brake peddle, rt front peg, rt bag mount.and front fender, and tail light lens

Ken: My best thought would be Ebay. I think there are about 3 pages of parts. Now it might take a while to get all you need, but you just find what you need and get it one piece at a time. tcars John

ebay like john said or you might want to check the "other" forum for sale section. lots of stuff for sale and very good prices. tom

Yes, Ebay has lots of connie parts. Just go to MC parts and custom search by zg1000 or concours. Finding a particuler color may take some time. I bought bags and mounts on Ebay. Also a LH footpeg and mount. Check dealer price first as mirrors seem to get almost full retail.