• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FNG intro

mailman

Big Wheel
Hello all; Just an intro to the group. Looking at getting a used Connie. Would be new to the Concours world, but long time biker.

Lots of good info in the bike linked from the home page. Both intro stuff and tech stuff. Here is one of them. http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuoptID=17619 Photos[/url]

Buy the bike and welcome aboard! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

If you find one and need a second opinion I or others around MN might be willing to take a look at it for you. And once you get one you'll need to hang out with the "gang" to enjoy some good company, good rides, and reliable assistance with maintenance. We have a fairly active core group in the MN/WI neighborhood. Where are you located?

Welcome aboard I know what FNG stands for are you ex or retired military? As Thomas said fairly busy here.

John, I see in your profile that you're in TRF. If you're interested, a few of us "outlanders" from western MN, ND, and hopefully northeast SD are meeting at the Bald Hill Dam in Valley City ND for a ride down the Sheyenne River Valley National Scenic Byway on Oct 2. Check it out in the "Impromptu Rides" forum. If you bought the bike, great! If not find something else to ride and we'll do our best to convince you! Steve COG #8945 Lake Park, MN

Welcome to the forum John... Hopefully you will consider joining the club. Don't need to own a Connie to be part of COG.