• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR SALE: (2) UCLEAR HBC 100-SOLD!!!

CRocker

I have TWO HBC 100 Boomless Microphone Helmet Communicator units for sale...both have all accessories as when new included...

HBC 100 Helmet Communicator control unit

Dual Speakers with microphone

Charger and USB Cord

Clamp-style mount with anti-slip rubber pad

Metal mounting Bracket

Velcro pads for speakers

Instruction booklet

These are great for rider to passenger intercom...and both units can stream wireless music from your bluetooth source...as well as make and receive phone calls!

I will soon be getting a dual set of the HBC 200 Force...which is the only reason I am selling these...my wife and I ride with the intercom function activated all day...it is just like talking to each other in the front seat of a car...the ride is much more fun when you can talk as you normally would  when driving a car...

These units have been used for about a year with no problems at all!

$109 each shipped to the lower 48 US states...

OR

$199 for both units shipped to the same address in the lower 48 states...

You can reach me at:  itseemssoeasy at yahoo dot com

Thanks for looking! 

Attachments

• UClear HBC 100 001.jpg
    UClear HBC 100 001.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 89
I got a set of these and in general am happy with them.  If you have questions I am sure one of us can answer it.  I am shocked at how long the batteries last.  I have yet to have it die so I am not sure how long it would last.

I listen to my phones music and my SO listens to hers.  If we want to talk to each other we can.  The volumn is enough to hear with ear plugs in.  Sound quality is good if you mount the speakers correctly.