• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale 2008 Concours

JIM DUGGAN

Big Wheel
Asking $8000 for my 2008.  I'm the original owner and the bikes always been garaged.  It has all the standard stuff and lots of extras.
24,409 miles
Fender Extender - Murphs
Bar Risers - Murphs
Duel Horns - Murphs
Sargent Seat
Cal-Science Tall Windscreen
Butterflys Removed
Power Commander III
S.S. Slip-on - Area P
Bike Cover
Bag Reflector Tape
PR 3 Tires - great condition
Murphs Grips
Have original Exhaust and Windshield
Transferable Warrenty good until 3/14

Photos on request
Email - jldugg@att.net
Phone 918 559-2077

Getting out of the motorcycle riding and into corvette riding.  So all my motorcycle stuff goes.  This is a great trouble free bike.  Just finished a 3000K ride and avg'd 48.2 mpg.  Will try and help with delivery at this price.  I'm in Oklahoma.  There are more extras then listed above.  Give me a call and I'll let you know about them.  Thanks,  Old Cowboy