• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale 2010 C-14

cuz

Big Wheel
It has bee a long time since I have checked in to see what Cap n Bob and the rest have been up too.
Looks to be about the same....you guys do have a great board and should be proud....I just want to stop by an say I still have  a 2010 Connie collecting dust in the corner....KIPASS FOREVER :)

For Sale $12,500
5000 Miles

2010 Concours 14 ABS with Traction Control
MCL bar risers with power outlet and GPS mount
C-Baileys ultra tour wind shield
Kawasaki rear box with back pad and color matched lid
Corbin seat
Baker Air Wings
Vance and Hines CS-1 slip on
Lowering links
Have all stock parts

I came from the Harley world and wanted something different but I never could get comfortable on it. I went back to a Road Glide Ultra.

Cuz said:
I came from the Harley world and wanted something different but I never could get comfortable on it. I went back to a Road Glide Ultra.

Funny you would say that. I was looking at a beautiful Road Glide Ultra a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to upgrade my cruiser to something the wife may want to ride on again. I've always been partial to frame mounted fairings over the fork mount on the Ultra Classic. I came pretty close to buying it. The funny part was the salesman talked me out of it. I guess he thought he was funny when he made a joke about my wanting to discuss it with the wife first. Oh well!  Anyway, good luck with the new Ultra. But as always, your still welcome here no matter what you ride. Come for the bike, stay for the people.

If all goes well by spring and I can get rid of the Connie,  I still would like to find a sport Touring machine....Yamaha Tenere, Wee Strom, Trimuph Tiger.....too bad Harley can't man up and get with the program.  Thanks Bob, I will stop in an say Hello from time to time.

Stay in-touch with the group Jeff.  It's funny, I've had two big Harley's and sold them both because I tought they were too underpowered.  I did love their touring capability on the freeway, they have the best electronic cruise control in the business.  Now that I have the C-14 and satisfied my thirst for power, I am thinking of getting a new Street Glide or Road Glide in addition to my C-14.

Cuz said:
It has bee a long time since I have checked in to see what Cap n Bob and the rest have been up too.
Looks to be about the same....you guys do have a great board and should be proud....I just want to stop by an say I still have  a 2010 Connie collecting dust in the corner....KIPASS FOREVER :)

For Sale $12,500
5000 Miles

2010 Concours 14 ABS with Traction Control
MCL bar risers with power outlet and GPS mount
C-Baileys ultra tour wind shield
Kawasaki rear box with back pad and color matched lid
Corbin seat
Baker Air Wings
Vance and Hines CS-1 slip on
Lowering links
Have all stock parts

What color is your bike ?