• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For those of you who ride w/o ATGATT

Brett0769

Street Cruiser
::WARNING:: STUFF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOUNG CHILDREN Riding with only a helmet isn't the worst way to ride. http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20940854/detail.html

Naked Motorcyclist Stopped, Arrested On I-75 Posted: 7:30 am EDT September 16, 2009 Updated: 8:54 am EDT September 16, 2009 OCALA, Fla. -- Police pulled over and arrested a naked man riding a motorcycle on I-75 in central Florida early Tuesday morning. Marion County Sheriff

If you don't follow the link though you don't get to see the "Oh crap, my face is going to be on TV with a headline like Naked Dumba## arrested for 5th DUI". picture.

Holy cow! Another one! Can some of you Floridians shed light on the naked motorcycling trend down there? http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20990238/detail.html FHP: Naked Motorcyclist Exposed Self Man Accused Of Intentionally Masturbating In Front Of Mother, Son POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009 UPDATED: 5:09 pm EDT September 18, 2009 FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. -- For the second time this week, a man is pulled over while riding a motorcycle naked. Florida Highway Patrol said Mark Duffus, 45, was driving his blue Honda motorcycle on Interstate 95 in Flagler County in the nude while masturbating. The incident occurred Thursday evening. Troopers said Duffus intentionally exposed himself to a woman who was driving a tractor-trailer with her 11-year-old son as a passenger. Duffus was charged with lewd and lascivious exhibition and indecent exposure.

Did you notice this is the FIFTH DUI for Krauss...obviously you don't need a license to drive, only a vehicle.

Okay, here's a practical question on the second story. It's more a motorcycle safety than gear question I think. If you're riding naked in Florida and masturbating for the viewing disgust of neighboring motorists, do you want to use the throttle hand or the clutch hand?

Back in the mid '90s there used to be a club based in Texas (no comment) that you could become a member of by riding one mile on your motor with nothing on but a helmet and footwear. :8o: Being younger and stupider then :blush: I was tempted to go out for a 3 AM ride to qualify for membership. Never did get around to doing it which was undoubtedly a good thing. I live in a highly congested area so the chances of not being spotted by a LEO at 3 AM were probably 60/40 at best. I'm sorry to say I don't remember the name of the club and an Internet search did not produce any leads. Mike Aldea, COG-528 Hawthorne, NJ
2469478460102652906xWTIGW_th.jpg
2520423130102652906S200x200Q85.jpg
2710979210102652906GMlQTI_th.jpg