• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Free pass for Barber's Vintage Festival and camping Lot B

worncog

It is with great trepidation that I offer these free tickets to this weekend's events at Barber's Motorsports Vintage Festival. I have a passes for the weekend, Saturday at Ace Café, and camping at the premier Lot B with the COG Southeast clan. Free, well maybe a beer or two at a later date. Would rather see them go to use than fade away.

I have obligations that do not permit me to attend this year's festival and I want them to go to good use. Roger up and I will send you the confirmation for a free weekend at Barbers.

Cheers,
Randy

Ill take em. I'm en route now. My. Mail is marnold1138 @yahoo.com. will be very grateful and buy beer/ lunch next rally we meet.