• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Free Shad Trunk

Fester

Hi everyone. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I wanted this item to go to someone in the NW area. I won a Shad trunk in the COG National Rally drawing, but my bike is fully equipped. If you want it free of charge, PM me and I'll make the necessary arrangements to get it to you. Please contact only if you want it to install in on your bike. I could have sold it and made cash, but wanted it to go to a good home in the COG world. The model # is SH58X.. it's quite a expensive piece of equipment! Please act fast, the facilitator of prizes, Roger Anderson, wants it moved within the week. First to contact me expressing interest gets it. Thanks...

That's awesome of you to offer to give it away! It will be an excellent addition to the bike for someone in need.

I already have a similar SHAD trunk. Enjoy mine ...

Hi folks. I've had a few people express interest in the Shad top box, but signature on some indicates "Forum Subscriber", not "Member". The top box is still in possession of the prize moderator and I'm awaiting word from him to see if the box can go to a "Subscriber" or if the signature line must indicate "Member". I will provide an update if/when the prize is officially awarded to someone.

Hello, everyone in COG Land. Thank you all for your interest in this awesome Shad trunk. I have spoken with the prize moderator and the trunk is now on its way to a happy home. Big thanks to those in COG leadership who facilitate these processes; a great deal of time and effort go into it. Hats off to Shad and other contributors of prizes as well. See you on the road...

Very nice of you Fester to gift your prize to another Concours enthusiast. I expect the new owner very much appreciates and is ecstatic.

This is what it is all about folks (y) enthusiasts caring, sharing, creating relationships and enhancing experiences with other likeminded enthusiasts / owners.

I have been a forum subscriber for about 1-1/2 years and contributed to some provocative conversations, maps for some rides, discussions on accessories, troubleshooting for a few in need and helped raise awareness to this site and our Concours. To help maintain this outlet and spur more opportunities for kindness as noted here from Fester - I feel upgrading to full membership is my next opportunity to give back.

Thank You COG admins for maintaining this valuable outlet for all.

Humm......No one pulled this sword from the stone yet?! Am game to try if not to late!