• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fresh meat here...

zg

Hey guys, newbie here... (to this forum at least)

09 ABS in the faster black, bought it as a new left over model last fall.

I live in the PNW, and from what I keep hearing this forum has quite a few PNW events, looking forward to meeting up with you guys sooner or later!

^-^

IMG00413-20110713-1853.jpg

:welcome:
Nice to see you over here ZG...
I think all the PWN guys are out riding.  They just had a rally a week or so ago. Check the online Event Calendar to see if there is anything coming up.

Check out Dandemotoman's "Volcane run".  It is a great ride around Mt St Helen's, down to the Columbia River, Back up by Mt Adams, then back to Randal WA, the point of origin.
It is posted on the NW Calendar 
http://cog-online.org/clubportal/Calendar.cfm?clubID=1328&mo=8&year=2011&tDate=%7Bd%20%272011%2D08%2D30%27%7D

Welcome aboard Jay.  You kind of look familiar to me. I know I have seen you somewhere before!!!!!!    :)

oldsawfiler said:
Check out Dandemotoman's "Volcane run".  It is a great ride around Mt St Helen's, down to the Columbia River, Back up by Mt Adams, then back to Randal WA, the point of origin.
It is posted on the NW Calendar 
http://cog-online.org/clubportal/Calendar.cfm?clubID=1328&mo=8&year=2011&tDate=%7Bd%20%272011%2D08%2D30%27%7D

Thanks OSF, yes I saw that one on the calendar, unfortunately not in town that weekend though, should be a great run for you guys!

Cap'n Bob said:
Welcome aboard Jay.  You kind of look familiar to me. I know I have seen you somewhere before!!!!!!    :)

Aye Cap'n, figured I'd come keep an eye on ya and check things out...  ;D

Thanks for the welcome brutha!!  :beerchug:

S Smith said:
:welcome:
Nice to see you over here ZG...
I think all the PWN guys are out riding.  They just had a rally a week or so ago. Check the online Event Calendar to see if there is anything coming up.

Thanks Steve! Yep, I was talking to Charlie about the rally the other week, I tried to make it happen but work got in the way...  :banghead:

I figured joining up over here will motivate me to make future rallies though!  :72: