• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

From South Jersey, New to the board...

wsikorski

...and the C14. My name is Wayne Sikorski. I purchased my '10 C14 abs in June and have about 1800 miles on it as of right now. Going to be putting some miles on it later this month on a 4 day ride up into Vermont.

Welcome. Vermont is great. It is unfortunate you could not make it to Vermont this past weekend when we held the regional rally at Mount Snow.

Hey Wayne and Mark!
My first posting on the new forum here. Pleasure to have met and ride with you both, though
I don't believe you two have actually met yet. I'd be up for a S Jersey ride if I can eat at one of your diners!

Yeah Jim,
I missed both of your rides, I would have liked to have seen the covered bridges!
Mark