• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: 2012 C-14 wih 20 miles (SOLD......) Finally -- Thanks for the interest.

concours2012

Big Wheel
I'm offering for sale my nearly new 2012 Concours 14 with only 20 miles.  I bought the bike on January  31, 2012 for an upcoming summer trip out west with my father.  He is now offering up another new bike for me to ride so I figured I would sell this one.  It's Candy Arabian Red in color.  I only rode the bike home from the dealership and it now sits in my garage covered up.  Price: $11,900.

I have the original warranty until 1/31/2015 and the GTPP extension that that is good until 1/31/2018.

I also have front and rear fender extenders still in the unopened box.

I have on order the Kawasaki replacement windowshield (Item K46001-340).  It will also be included if it comes in by the time of the sale.

I didn't think any pictures would be needed since it's stock and in showroom condition.

Good deal! If you were slightly closer to the border I'd buy it myself.

Edit: To heck with it. PM sent.

First post...looks like the bike for me. I am going to PM you with my contact info and hopefully we can make a deal on it.

Whoops....didnt read all the posts..well if Slidebite does not take it just let me know!

Amazing deal...I paid $15,500 out the door....3 weeks ago, dammit!  :)

Would have been AWESOME to ride it back to Florida in this unusually warm winter weather, too!

Someone's gonna be a happy happy camper...

I'm really surprised that nobody has jumped on it yet.  Sure hope everyone else isn't as broke as I am...
???

AshvilleOhio said:
I only rode the bike home from the dealership and it now sits in my garage covered up.  Price: $11,900.

I have the original warranty until 1/31/2015 and the GTPP extension that that is good until 1/31/2018.

Brian,

If nobody jumps this incredible offer soon, you might want to:

1) Ride it back to your dealer for a buyback.
My guess is that $11.9K is less that the dealership pays Kawasaki for C14s.
Plus you shelled out extra for the extended warranty, so they're already in a nice profit zone for them as soon as you get there.

2) Increase the price to $13.5 and put it on ebay and/or cycletrader.

3) Keep it until you regain your senses.

And what IS this other "new bike" that's pressing you to get rid of your beautiful brand new Concours?  ???

ChipDoc said:
I'm really surprised that nobody has jumped on it yet.  Sure hope everyone else isn't as broke as I am...
???

Suspiciously...I am on a biz trip on the west coast this week, and return to Columbus, OH later this week, even though I started in Tampa, FL.  Wonder what my options are for getting back to Florida? :)

I sure hope so.  Riding home from Ohio  beats the tar out of flying home from Ohio!  When you get back to Tampa we'll have to get together so you can show her off, bschulz!

AshvilleOhio said:
Hope so.... Sale is pending till Thursday...

Ughh.  Sorry to say, but I have created major conflict on the home front.  Some days, marriage isn't very fun.  But it's been 23 years, not worth many more years of holding a grudge.  Looks like I will have to put my motorcycle on the back burner for now.  Wasted a plane ticket, but that's ok. 

Next ... somebody else's turn.

bschulz said:
AshvilleOhio said:
Hope so.... Sale is pending till Thursday...

Ughh.  Sorry to say, but I have created major conflict on the home front.  Some days, marriage isn't very fun.  But it's been 23 years, not worth many more years of holding a grudge.  Looks like I will have to put my motorcycle on the back burner for now.  Wasted a plane ticket, but that's ok. 

Next ... somebody else's turn.

I always find it easier to apologize afterwards than get permission prior...  ;)

Married 20 years now and still going strong.  :)

Don't feel bad...I had to "work on my wife" for about 8 months before I got the OK... 24 years....lol!  She's glad I got it I think.  :)