• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: SOLD Held Twin Goretex 2-in-1 Men's Gloves sz.10 / XL

ghostrider990

I've had these gloves for about 3 years, and they have seen very limited use, since I moved to the South from the Midwest in that time. I'd like to buy a less insulated pair that's more appropriate for my climate.

I bought them for a cross country trip, and barely used them, as it was unseasonably warm during that 4500 miles. I'd love to keep them for that occasion when I need them, but they just don't get used enough for where I live, and I have unusually warm hands.

Gloves are in Excellent condition. No tears, scuffs, abraisons, discolorations, or smells.
They smell like leather gloves!
Top of line Goretex, and amazing held quality and fit.

SIze 10, i cut out the tags, but I bought these new from Revzilla, and still have the receipt.
Def. 10, which is an XL in most Euro brands.

$185 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/held-twin-gore-tex-2-in-1-gloves

Paypal only. PM Me.

Attachments

• Heldiii.JPG
    Heldiii.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Heldii.JPG
    Heldii.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Heldi.JPG
    Heldi.JPG