• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gathering on the Green July 17-19 Soldiers Grove WI

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
Only 5 registered on the event calendar.  Who else is going?

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=220546&mo=7&tDate=%7Bd%20%272015%2D07%2D02%27%7D

July 10-12 is the Vintage Days in mid-Ohio weekend... but that link says the Gathering is on the following weekend 18-19

talcon said:
July 10-12 is the Vintage Days in mid-Ohio weekend... but that link says the Gathering is on the following weekend 18-19

Senior moment on my part.  Thank You for correcting me..  In the past it was always the weekend after the Fourth.  This year it is pushed out a week.

I will fix my original post. If I can.

10 days out! We will have door prizes to award at the G On G  :-\  Get registered up, but even if you need to come spontaneously, come on down!!

Thought you already were Tony!  I'm taking Friday afternoon off and heading down to the rally.  See ya fer supper. 

I will now be two, have a buddy from work that will be joining me. So see you all there.

So even with Brians reminider I managed to miss the signup deadline  :-[ But Lisa has friday off also so we will be touring the area on friday and camping friday night only. Having never been to this event can anyone tell me if there is electricity to be had. Looking at the registration sign up says 6 + 2 for me that would pretty much kill a 4 quart Ice Cream Freezer  :) its dairy country afterall.

There are electric hookups. Don't worry about late registration. BE THERE ! I'll be there Fri. afternoon

Whats the schedule look like...specifically for Sat morning?  Just picking up my Connie tomorrow and will be up in Wisconsin visiting family this weekend.  Looks like about a 2 hour drive West from Coloma....was considering swinging over that way just to meet a bunch of ya.  Will have the dogs alone at the house...so will only be able to stay a couple hours.

If I do make the ride...approx what time would work best to run into you guys?

If your looking at Saturday morning, your best bet to meet the most people would be at the campground early but probably no later 9:30 or so.  Anytime after that people start heading out for the days riding.

Cool Brian....we'll see how the weekend plays out.  Definitely riding up though....need to get acquainted with the new girl ;)  I live in Cedar Rapids....so nice 3.5 hour jaunt.

Will arrive late afternoon also. Have changed our plans to the local 4star lodging. A mere $55 for air conditioning and happy wife happy life. Homemade ice cream still on tap for Friday evening. See ya all there.

I'll be there around supper time, and my son is coming too!  Save me a dry spot with a nice breeze please Tony :)

Thanks to Dave for organizing and Jake for the excellent food.  A good time was had by all.  Coggers and friends from Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota and Missouri.

I'll second that motion!  The food bar was set pretty darn high this year :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I'll 3rd that ! It was good to see old friends and make new ones. Thanks to Dave and Susan and Jake for the event and food.
Thanks also to Lisa and Scott for the Home made on site  ice cream. Hope my riding buddy Gary was tired today cause I sure was.

Wanted to thank all involved for a great event. Had a great time can't wait till next year.

Kevin