• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gator Joe's Florida RTE

IronButtAl

Great seeing everybody and thanks to Steve J for setting up this ride. Had a few possible new members at the ride, and I hope everyone took some time to talk to them. We shared tank bag "heater" show & tell ( 40/9/380 ), gator eaten in every form, and the usual parking lot socializing. Considering the rest of the country's weather, we were lucky to have such a good riding day. See ya'll at Daytona......

Thanks Al.  It was a great ride!  Lots of fun.  Thanks everyone for your warm hospitality!  And i signed on as an official member the night before the ride!  Happy to be here and looking forward to Daytona and more good times!

Yeah, Steve, thanks for setting this up! Great turnout. It was good seeing all the familiar faces and meeting some new ones. Tom and Clinton, it was nice meeting both of you. Uncle Albert, good seeing you, as always! Loooking forward to the next one.

Eddie

Steve J, thanks for a great RTE!  I wasn't able to meet at your home this time because I had the Mrs. with me....but it turned out to be a nice ride for her.  She wasn't really up for it....but days end enjoyed the ride, the company and the eats. 

Here's the link to the photo gallery from Gator Joe's:

http://greydeth.smugmug.com/Events/Gallery/15585185_czG3y#1167693172_MCxj9

Enjoy and God bless!

Cesar O.

Steve J  Thanks for your hospitality prior to the ride to Gator Joes. Hope to see all you guys again Feb. 12  Tom Taylor  COG #7173

Grey Deth said:
Steve J, thanks for a great RTE!  I wasn't able to meet at your home this time because I had the Mrs. with me....but it turned out to be a nice ride for her.  She wasn't really up for it....but days end enjoyed the ride, the company and the eats. 

Here's the link to the photo gallery from Gator Joe's:

http://greydeth.smugmug.com/Events/Gallery/15585185_czG3y#1167693172_MCxj9

Enjoy and God bless!

Cesar O.
Hey Cesar, glad the Mrs. had a good time. That's cool when it works out.

And a big thanx for posting up the photos.

>>>>>>>>>>

Clinton, welcome to the cult club. While membership not required for most activities, it can help you out and even save you smoe $$ at other rallies. And then there are the intangibles.

>>>>>>>>>

Jerry(COGnosticator) And we weren't even trying to look rough. You should see us when we pose. ;)

>>>>>>>>>

To everyone else, thank you, and you're welcome.

Next one coming up on 12 Feb, it is now on the calendar, and on the forii.

Note.  Saw and met some new folks, and some out of towners(snowbirds). I hope you all felt welcome and come meet up again.

Also met up with a face or two I hadn't seen in a while. Really cool.

Y'all ride long and prosper out there. See ya on the 12th for the Lake Harris Hideaway RTE,  and hopefully at the dyno-tech session in Lakeland, and at the Chili Feed, and at the Daytona COG breakkie, and at Jo's Cedar Key RTE, + more to come.

Let's roll.

Vic...and all you other knuckleheads. The two bolts that hold the brake joint had loosened up to the point where they would catch on the center fairing bolts. The joint is what I would refer to as the T to the front wheel calipers, one hose in and two out to the front brake's. Almost caused brother Bruce to lose it on a turn. Bolts are refered to on Bikebandit.com as 6X60, probably worthy of inspection and a little locktite if they're loose. Just kneel down at the front wheel and look up into the triple tree area and you'll see it.  AL