• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gerbing vs Tour Master

Dont know anyone that has tried both. I have Gerbing's for the heated gear. However I have some riding pants and other items that are TourMaster. I like them. I dont see any reason why TourMaster heated gear would be any worse. Compare them feature for feature. See what you like best. For example the wife and I were recently talking with someone commenting on the Gerbing vest and that it had heat in the collar around the neck. And the person didnt really care for the heat there. Where my wife pops of and says thats one of the things she likes the best. -- Note that I have no idea if TourMaster has heat in the collar or not. Just pointing out how or where you might look for feature differences to decide what is best for you. 2003 Concours, 59K COG #6953 IBA 28004 http://home.comcast.net/~slybones/Concours/connieMain.htm
VisitedStatesMap.jpg
VisitedProvincesMap.jpg

I have the tour master heated gloves. I like them a lot. They were about half as much as the gerbings and that being said was good enough for me. I rode every month except for Feb. when the entire east coast got dumped on and I could ride for hours with the heated gloves. I definately recommend these. I do not know about gerbings except everyone that has them loves them. 98 Windsor Green Connie "Nicodemus" 20k COG #8566 AMA #1084059 CMA #140229 CDA #0308

I use the Tourmaster gloves and vest combo. work great, but I think the Gerbing has better conections. "If it hasn't killed me yet, it's runnin out of time" COG # 8062 AMA # 1084053 ROMA or Scarlet harlot acording to my wife