• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GIVI E55 Maxia 3 Monokey Top Case + E111 Back Rest for sale; Asking for offers

Aussie

Street Cruiser
Good as new condition
55 Liter Black (used twice) Part # 1293990005, (new $328.50)
Givi - E111 Back Rest (new $72.99)
Used twice, good as new, in original box

I also have the Admore LED lighting FOR Givi E55 (new never installed (new ???)) and the Rear Rack with Givi mounts (new $154, fully functional but with scrape on side)

NOTES: (No "gotchas" are listed here that I am aware of ... just stating the obvious (I hope))
I have decided to sell a load of parts that I have accumulated. At this time, I am looking for offers that exceed 50% of the MSRP cost (if I can get it). For some like new items I will be looking for more like 75%. I’ll see what the offers are and then make an assessment on whether I want to try to sell the items on eBay (sounds like work!).

Shipping and handling to be paid by the buyer can be discussed after we reach an agreement to sell.

The item’s condition, is shown in the first sentence of this post. Most items are in excellent/great condition unless marked otherwise.

Returns: I would prefer to not accept returns, but in good faith, if a buyer really makes a purchasing mistake, I will consider taking a return, if the item is in the same condition. The buyer will need to pay the return shipping.

No warranty if offered on the items, but they will be in the condition stated (Great/good/operating etc.) when shipped. If there is some other test that the buyer wants to execute prior to purchase, let’s discuss.

If you are in the Orlando, Fl area, personal pickup is available (with no shipping charge or other charges).

PayPal money transfer or cash is requested to make sure we are both protected in the transaction.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 146
I’m interested I’ll take a look at it when i come up on the 12th to pick up the bars and the rear fender. Thanks

Chris, I will sell them separately if I don't sell them. I have some interested buyers ... so give me a week or so to see if it sells.

All,

I've been out of town again (ignoring this) ... but ... the GIVI E55 is still available. I am looking for $280 + S&H. Anyone?