• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GIVI Kudos

sas mayhem

Street Cruiser
Super service from the gang at GIVI. Last week after riding my Connie, I noticed the my rear left reflector was MIA (missing in action). I e maileild GIVI and told them my situation and asked how I could order another reflector. Well about 3 hrs later I received a email from Craig from GIVI, asking me to send them my address and they would send me one. Which I did and they sent me both left and right reflector. When I went to install it I noticed that I was also missing a small 1/2 bracket piece. So again I e mailed GIVI and told them my situation and asked how I could order one. Well today, guess what, I got the bracket in the mail. We really don't see that type of sevice nowadays. Thanks GIVI

SO true! People like that restore my faith in customer service. When I worked as a restaurant manager, I would usually only hear people complain, always loved it when people told me what an awesome experience it is. I think in order for customer service to return, we need to thank people more when they do a great job!

I've always found the folks from Givi to be extremely helpful whenever I've dealt with them at Americade so I'm not surprised. Twisted Throttle is a great outfit to deal with too. They're all riders. :8|:

Can you post the contact information for Givi. I need to get a new part for my givi trunk and am usure who to contact. TIA Nick Getzendanner IBA #42459 COG #9246 nick@getzwebhosting.com '98 Concours Plano, TX www.GetzWebHosting.com Affordable web hosting with a personal touch. www.RideCool.com Keep your cool...even in the hottest weather.

Sorry for the delay here you go http://www.givi.ca/en/replace.php or try this one http://www.giviusa.com/Contacts/