• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good Battery Source

roncours

Bicycle
I was looking for a replacement battery for my '01 Connie. I decided on an Odyssey (PC545), the same as I use in the Voyager, though different model. More importantly, I bought it online at Stored Energy Products (link below). The price was great and they currently offer promotional free shipping. I thought that might mean waiting a long time for it, but it was sent 2-day Priority Mail!

I couldn't beat the price, either. Batteries Plus wanted $160, plus tax. SEP charged me $87.61, no tax, no shipping.

http://sepbatteries.com/

Ron

PaleRider said:
I have bought 10 different Scorpion batteries from these guys with no issues.

In fact if you look up the 2004 Honda ST1300 battery the bike at the top of the picture is mine. I have no idea where or how they pirated the picture of my bike on Windy Ridge Mt ST Helens.
Dave

If you haven't had any issues with your batteries, why have you needed to buy 10 different ones? :nananana:
You have that many bikes?

LakeTrax said:
PaleRider said:
I have bought 10 different Scorpion batteries from these guys with no issues.

In fact if you look up the 2004 Honda ST1300 battery the bike at the top of the picture is mine. I have no idea where or how they pirated the picture of my bike on Windy Ridge Mt ST Helens.
Dave

If you haven't had any issues with your batteries, why have you needed to buy 10 different ones? :nananana:
You have that many bikes?

Lets, 3 for my ex wifes 3 different bikes, and 6 or 7 for the different bikes I have owned. Must be a law that says if Dave buys a bike the battery in it will die within a week or two.  lol