• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Got a son (daughter)?

Just spent the last 2 weeks with my 15 year old twin sons who live with their Mom in Denmark.
It's their:

* First trip away from their mom for an extended period of time
* first trip across the pond to the USA
* First flight on their own
* First time away with their dad on their own.
* First time dirt biking

Totally awesome for us all, I'm real proud of them both and for the way their mom has brought them both up as a single parent!

Martin is now riding my old 72 Honda XL250 and doing just great, and Soren is riding the Yam YZ150 with a big bore kit.
I graduated them via a automatic  Yam 110.

Next year I'm sure they will be vying for a go on the KTM 450, and giving their old man a run for his money LoL