• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Got Home with my Concours

New Concours owner here. I bought my 2001 Blue Bike from a gentleman in Mass. Flew up with my girlfriend last Thursday and took delivery. Started back to south Georgia Friday. Took the costal route, 95 through Conn, NY, and NJ. Route 13 / 113 through Delaware and Maryland. Take the truck route! Went across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel which was great! Then out on the Outer Banks, taking the Oracoke Ferry back to the Mainland. Then made our way back to 95 and down to Savannah to pick up the car at the airport. 11 states and 1366 miles when I got home. Not bad for a first outing. The trip was fantastic, and the Concours did not disapoint. Very pleased with my choice to buy a Concours 10, and the individual bike I wound up with.

Scott, welcome! Was the previous owner a COG member? Glad you are enjoying the bike and had a great ride home. Looking forward to meeting you at a rally or ride some day. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250

Welcome, Scott. Yeah, that's a heckuva 1st outing! Where ya at in GA? 01 Conc, Mijami Floriduh Over the Pond 06: http://tinyurl.com/2vk9o2 route map: http://tinyurl.com/4p7pmd
y6xlq5.jpg
yrf2z1.jpg
yr5ihh.jpg
y6x7zt.jpg

Sounds like a great ride. I was at Emerald Isle just last week on my '06. Wish I was still there... ::sigh:: Saw a C14 too, rode by while I was stopped for a fill up.

Hey Scott, Welcome, and that's a helluva first ride! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to make it up that direction in Oct for the NE Bar Harbor rally. Steve K. '02 Concours COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'