• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GOT IT--WTB front fender C14 2008

celias

Bicycle
Dear All,

I would be very interested in buying a front fender in good condition for the C-14 2008, or advice on were to find one at a good price.  Don't ask how mine broke--OK, it has to do with forgetting the brake lock.

Cheers,

CElias

I think I still have the one that I took of my bike it has very light scratch on the top,it may buff out, let me double check and I will send you a pic and you can make me a offer.

Excellent, thank you Junior, I look forward to your note.  Please send it to CElias@VT.edu

I was at a motorcycle (HOG) rally in another state about 10 years ago, and a rather butch lady and her partner were arguing rather loudly in the hotel parking lot. After a few minutes, the first gal 1) jumped on the bike, 2) gunned the motor, 3) dumped the clutch, 4) rolled about three feet, 5) crashed. She had forgotten the rotor lock, even though it had a bright orange lanyard attached to the bars. The bike was NOT rideable and last I saw them they were loading it on a trailer. She too needed a new front fender :)

Still have the fender here are a few pics you can make me a offer it it's shipping from 24701 in WV,thanks Kenneth.

Attachments

• 463.jpg
    463.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 464.jpg
    464.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 78
  • 465.jpg
    465.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 82