• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Got myself my first helmet Bluetooth

56taskforce

Well had it for a week, last Friday road into Cycle Gear in Tacoma and got a Sena 20S for $189 and used a $50 gift card given to me by my beautiful bride.
So far it is great, had to make a few adjustments to speaker placement to balance sound and comfort but very simple with the variety of velcro foam pads that come with it. Works great for music and the callers during the two phone call I have taken were surprised I was on the bike they said it was crystal clear. I have yet to ride with anyone with a second Bluetooth and my wife doesn't ride so haven't had the opportunity to try it in that fashion yet.

I have the same set up and like it too. I did pair with a fellow once but quickly figured out we had nothing to say! It did work though.

I just purchased the dual pack and have them on my helmet and my wife’s helmet.  Pretty easy to operate.  I rode with another guy today who had the same set up and it was easy to sync and use.