• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Great Pics

smithr

I have been gathering more and more pics of the C14 and my screen saver plays them. I am starting to really enjoy the lines of this bike also. Send um on. If you want what I have email me if you are willing to receive the zip file of what I have so far. NOTE You will not be able to add them to the rest of the screen saver if you used it as the executable I offer and not as a built in operating system feature from a folder mode like I do. I will build a new .exe once I have about 50 or 100 new shots over the 286? I have now. I think I have 29 new C14 shots now that fit my format. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br