• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Greetings from Sacramento!

greg.m784

Street Cruiser
Good evening everyone. I'm a new Connie owner in Sacramento.

I recently picked up a 98 Windsor Green Connie with 30k on the clock and it appears it just rolled of the showroom floor. I couldn't be happier!  I'm very excited to start riding again. I've been on & off bikes for 34 years, and have had the last 7 off.  Can't wait to start planning rides again.

IMG_4160.JPG

Very nice. I swear I just read this post! deja vu!  Like I said before, congrats on your almost new bike!  She looks real nice!  :)

Welcome, Greg, I live about 75 miles south of you.  There are some COG rides that go on during the year that are usually based in Sac, consider checking it out.

Thanks guys.  I look forward to group rides.  Just took a beautiful 2 day ride.  Sure good to be back on a bike, let alone such a kick ass bike as a Connie.

I go thru Fresno about once a month on my way to Bako.  See ya in August. :)