• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GTR-AUS annual meet 2011 Australia

Hi Stu,

Thanks for the great video and pictures. It sure looks like everyone had a great ride.
Is that your dark green GTR1400 in the pictures? If so, what year and was that a factory
color in Australia?
I keep joking with everyone that if the USA got that color then I'd get rid of the C10 and
get a C14. I love that color!  :motonoises:

Hi Pat

There were 3 green 1400's at the meet, mine has the top box, Green or Black were the 2011 colours here in Aus and Europe, I do love the colour, looks great when the sun shines on it.

Stu

Hi Stu,

Thanks for the info. I did figure out that yours was the one with the top box because
of your number plate and the fact it was always rider less in the pictures.

Thanks again