• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Has anyone used

geofd

Bicycle
Cheapcycleparts.com ?????? May buy a 97 with some fairing
Damage right side section above the belly pan or does anyone have fairing parts they want to part with
It's green any ideas would be great thanks

I used Cheap Cycle Parts in the past and been very satisfied with the service and the parts.  There are three or four online parts sites I deal with.  They are all selling OEM, so I go with whoever is cheapest on that specific order.  Cheap Cycle Parts wins the contest the most often.

The only painted part I have purchased is the tail cover (behind the seat), but that one matched perfectly.  That's one of the benefits of the Windsor Green; it looks like so many different colors depending on the light, that matching seems to be much easier. 

Loves me some Windsor Green.  Don't tell anyone, but it's the fastest color.  :67:

Great that helps me with my decision and your right
Windsor green is the fastest color I had a 97 couple years
ago and really miss it well thank you enjoy the holidays!!!